Easy to install, operate, and maintain, Griffin’s PHEONIX-Series Horizontal Load Cartridge collectors are an economical solution for dust and product recovery applications. With convenient side filter removal and greater filter efficiency, the Pheonix-Series Cartridge Collector makes an economical solution for indoor installations with low overhead clearance. The Pheonix series is available in a wide range of sizes and suitable for a wide-range of applications, big or small.
Like all of our dust collectors, these collectors are built to be exceptionally rugged and ready to stand up to heavy-duty use. With a wide range of options, they offer the flexibility to meet your application needs.
|If our standard models and options don't meet your needs, we'll design a collector that will.|
- Housing / Hopper: Continuously welded HRS construction
- Filter Area: 138 ft² – 32,512 ft²
- Pressure for Standard Design: +/- 20” W.G.
- Standard Cartridges: 13-7/8” diameter x 26” long
Requires no cage and uses fewer filters with greater efficiency
Pulse technology allows continuous filtration over extended periods.
Designed for Convenience and Ease
Side filter removal makes the Pheonix suitable for indoor installations with low overhead clearance.
Easy Access Means Less Maintenance Time
Side-removal cartridges give easy access for faster changing
Monitor Baghouse Performance
A provided Magnehelic Gauge allows you to read the differential pressure across the bags. This helps operators identify an issue before it causes serious damage.
Without internal moving parts, maintenance is kept to a minimum.
Versatile and Efficient Operation
- Dust laden air enters the collector through the top of the housing.
- An internal baffle distributes the dirty air within the housing, reduces air velocity, and protects bags from direct impact from abrasive dust for longer bag life.
- Heavier particles drop past the filters into the hopper while lighter particles collect on the outside surface of the filters.
- Filtered clean air flows to the clean-air plenum and exhausts through the outlet.
- Periodic compressed-air pulsing removes accumulated dust from the elements with cleaning frequency and duration adjusted by solid-state timer.
- Dust falls into the hopper for removal by airlock or slide gate.
- Stock Exterior paint colors include tan, white, gray and blue. Custom paint available.
- Mild steel construction.
- Structural support steel for 5’ discharge clearance.
- Easy access side-removal cartridges.
- Magnahelic differential pressure gauge.
- Standard filters are 8 oz. Spun-bond polyester or 80/20 cellulose/polyester blend.
- 20” W.G. construction standard.
- 90 MPH wind load design for supports.
- NEMA 4 enclosure for continuous pulse cleaning, factory installed and ready for field wiring connections.
- Fans: Available as required, suitable for grade, roof, or side mounting on collector.
- High Side Inlet: Standard inlet is on roof of unit. High side wall inlet option available.
- Discharge Valves: Rotary airlock, slide gate, drum cover, or screw conveyor discharge equipment.
- Explosive Designs: NEMA 7/9 electrical enclosure, equipment grounding, and pressure relief devices available.
- Special Construction: Stainless steel or galvanized steel housing and components.
- Instrumentation: Differential pressure switches/transmitters, temperature indicators/transmitters, level indicators, etc.
- Bag-In / Bag-out Kit: For handling filter change-out on hazardous material applications.