This is performance and reliability in a compact package that fits anywhere. But installation flexibility isn't the only benefit of Griffin's cartridge collectors. They also deliver high filtration efficiency with minimal pressure drop. And with true down flow operation and vertically mounted filters, there is less dust re-entrainment. As a result, our Vect-Aire collectors are ideal for in-plant dust and product recovery.
Like all of our dust collection systems, these units are built to be exceptionally rugged and ready to stand up to heavy-duty use. With a wide range of options, they'll bring you the flexibility to meet your application needs.
- 10 standard models
- 100 cfm to 20,000 cfm
- Media area from 70 sq.ft. to 12,000 sq.ft.
- Housing and hopper constructed of continuously welded HRS
Vect-Aire Flow Pattern
- From entry to discharge, dust always travels downward between vertical cartridge filters, never impeded by counter flowing air.
- Light dust particles are collected on outer cartridge surfaces while heavier particles are driven downward to hopper.
- Unlike horizontal cartridges, vertical filters are uniformly effective over the entire surface.
- Venturi assisted jet pulse cleaning assures minimum recapture of dislodged dust during cleaning cycle.
- Dust entering at the top of the collector won't disturb dust already settled in the hopper.
- Structural support steel
- Slide gates
- Air locks
- Access platforms
- Electrical controls package (NEMA 4,7,9)
- Pressure relief doors
- Pressure gauges
- Special paints
- Stainless steel construction
Nomex® - Registered trademark of Dupont