Griffin's Jet-Aire Dust Collectors are an effective solution to an array of solids processing and product recovery projects. Built as a stand-alone unit, or as modular construction for unlimited airflow, these pulse jet collectors can perform under the harshest conditions. Every Griffin unit is built to last, and with a mind for maintenance, Griffin's Jet-Aire Pulse Jet Units will minimize downtime while maximizing long-term savings.
|If our standard models and options don't meet your needs, we'll design a collector that will.|
Jet-Aire's Rugged Construction
Griffin's standard models are built to perform under the harshest conditions, but if your needs require different materials, we will be happy to work with you to suit your needs.
- Hopper / Support Steel: 12 Gauge Hot Rolled Steel (HRS) welded construction.
- Tubesheet: 10 Gauge
- Pressure for standard design: -20"W.G.
- Temperature limit for standard design: 280° F
- Cloth Area: 720 ft² - 15,456 ft²
Efficient & Economical Design
Pulse technology allows continuous filtration over extended periods.
Control Air Consumption
A Pulse Jet Timer lets the operator control the compressed air consumption for the cleaning cycle.
Minimal & Easy Maintenance
Griffin Filters designs its dust collectors with maintenance in mind. Included in the design are several factors to help minimize downtime and maintenance costs.
Without internal moving parts, maintenance is kept to a minimum.
Easy bag replacement through top clean air side of the baghouse.
Maintenance platform with access ladder per OSHA safety specifications.
Monitor Baghouse Performance
A provided Magnehelic Gauge allows you to read the differential pressure across the bags. This helps operators identify an issue before it causes serious damage.
- Stock paint colors include tan, white, gray and blue. Custom colors available.
- Standard bags are 16 oz. singed polyester felt, snap-band style. 16 oz. Singed polyester felt bags with snap band top for air tight seal, with many fabric options to choose from.
- Galvanized bag support cages for corrosion protection.
- The jet pulse adjustable timer comes in a weather proof NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Lift-off top access doors
- Magnehelic gauge
- 16 oz. polyester singed bags, 280° F max
- Galvanized steel cages with venturis
- -20" WG construction
- NEMA 4 electricals for continuous pulse cleaning
- Header pipe mounted and tested
- Support steel designed for 90 MPH wind load.
Customizing the Collector through Griffin Options and Accessories assures a collector fitted to your particular needs. Our engineers will gladly work with you in assessing the features controlled by your process and those that are optional.
- Structural support steel for 5' discharge clearance
- Rotary airlock
- Screw conveyor for larger models
- Walkways-upper and lower-with bar grating and ladder
- Walk-in plenumfor changing bags in all weather conditions
- Induced draft fan
- On-line demand cleaning
- Special electrical requirements
- Double dump valves
- Stairway package
- Special discharge clearance
- Hopper level indicators & alarm
- Hopper aerator pads
- Dust recovery system
- Air compressor
- Motor starters
- Alternate paint colors
- Broken bag detector
- Pleated filters
- Other bag materials--polypropylene, Nomex®, Ryton®, fiberglass, PTFE finishes and more.
- Alternate cage construction: stainless, epoxy coated
- Grounded collector and bags
- Pressure relief doors
- Sprinkler system
- Explosion proof electricals
- Special paints and preparation
- Specialty metals
- Seismic and wind load considerations
- -20" WG design is standard. Higher pressures available.
- Special temperatures
- high temperatures up to 500 °F
- up to 3" insulation
- heater packages